Kate Gosselin offered $400K to pose nude

Los Angeles, September 8:
Jon Gosselin's bitter divorce from wife Kate is seemingly getting uglier.
The 32-year-old father of eight sat down with ABC News' Chris Cuomo Monday
for a Good Morning America interview,
during which he kept talking trash about his soon-to-be ex wife Kate.
Jon and Kate Gosselin
After much speculation, Jon and Kate Gosselin, the stars of the U.S. cable network's
reality series "Jon & Kate Plus 8",
confirmed in June that they are heading for splitsville after 10 years of marriage.
Since making their divorce news official on June 22,
the estranged couple has launched a series of tirades against each other.

Speaking to ABC's Chris Cuomo, Jon admitted he no longer trusts the mother of his 8 children
and that Kate is "someone I despise."
According to People, he even accused her of stealing his wedding ring.

Jon blasted the 34-year-old Kate on “GMA” Monday, saying:
"Our relationship will never be fixed...
I don't trust her anymore. I was abused... I was beaten down...
I'm not going back to that lifestyle.
She made the first move. She knows the truth.
I wish to God she would speak from emotions.
She's not speaking from the heart.
Please, the stuff you tell me in private should be the stuff you tell me on TV."


Jon admitted to Cuomo that having a large family created a lot of pressure
but claimed that their marriage rocked because of Kate's constant verbal "abuse".
He said:
"She separated me from my family.
She used to hold the kids over my head and say,
'Don't spend time with your mom, spend time with your kids.'
Why can't I spend time with my mom and kids together?"


Jon also explains why he decided to end his turbulent marriage with Kate.
"You get frustrated and pent up. I have no voice in the media," he tells Cuomo.
"I want to let the world know that I'm a real person with feelings.
Yeah, OK, I made mistakes. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to go out to the clubs."

================
Kate Gosselin bikini
The octomom is said to have received a $400,000 offer from Hugh Hefner
to take it all off for Playboy,
but she doesn't plan to reveal her lady bits in the nude mag.

"Hugh sent her a letter, but Kate was totally mortified and threw it away!"
a source told Star Magazine.
"She didn't think it was appropriate because of the children."

Kate Gosselin bikiniKate Gosselin bikini
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top