Katy Perry: Teenage Dream feeling

Katy Perry Teenage Dream

Katy Perry has admitted that she is extremely fond of her new single 'Teenage Dream'.

From her second album, Teenage Dream, comes the title track, with former
No.1 California Gurls still riding high in the UK charts.

It's her sixth single since the breakthrough I Kissed A Girl way back in 2008.

The song, from the popstar's upcoming album of the same name, premiered online and on national radio stations
on Thursday and represents the "europhic feeling" of youth.

"I wrote that song in Santa Barbara and it was a very pure moment for me, because that's where I'm from," Katy Perry told MTV News.

"And it was, like, where I started my creative juices.
And also it kind of exudes this euphoric feeling because everybody remembers
what their teenage dreams were - all the girls that were on your poster walls."

Katy Perry


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top