Tila Tequila is seriously injured

Tila Tequila

Tila Tequila
is seriously injured during a concert in Illinois.
The American glamor model, known for her reality dating show on MTV, the audience was treated to beer bottles, rocks and excrement.
Tequila would bring a number of songs during the "Gathering of the Juggalos" concert.

Tila themselves on the evening:
"I had only just entered the stage, if I had thrown large rocks and beer bottles to the head that took my eyebrow open.
They even threw fireworks which made my hair almost on fire and flew a few perks took excrement
from the mobile toilets which they threw at me. "

"While we ourselves in a locked dressing room behind the stage to escape the angry public,
which was surrounded and the windows were destroyed.

Tila Tequila

The security guards even had to save seats for the masses to keep out. Fortunately the police arrived just in time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top