Terri Seymour and Simon Cowell
Terri Seymour
and Simon Cowell

Terri Seymour
has lived in Los Angeles for the past five years,
where she reports for the US entertainment show Extra.
But in Britain she’s probably best known for being
the ex-girlfriend of X Factor judge Simon Cowell,
from whom she split two years ago.

- What is it about him that makes all his exgirlfriends
want to remain friends with him?


- He’s just a nice guy. To me, staying friends is not
unusual. You think about how much you had with
somebody, and do you want them still to be in your
life or not. I can’t imagine him not being a friend.

- Who’s been the most interesting person
you’ve interviewed on the red carpet?


- Johnny Depp is one of my favourites. He has the
most amazing manners. When you walk into the
room, he’ll stand up, and when you leave he’ll
open the door for you – good manners are sexy.

- Could you have imagined the lifestyle you
have now when you were growing up?


- Goodness, no. I wanted to be a TV presenter
from the age of 15, but I never imagined I’d be
living in Beverly Hills interviewing Brad Pitt and
Angelina Jolie. When Mum comes to stay she’s so
down to earth it makes me laugh. I can’t remember
who I was interviewing, but I was really excited so I
called her up and she said: “All right, darling – I’ve
just got to get the washing out of the machine.”

Terri Seymour

- What’s your biggest extravagance?


- Clothes. And handbags are probably my
weakness: they are the things I’ll treat myself to. My
favourite designers are Stella McCartney,
Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood – I
grew up modelling for her so I’m a huge fan and
she sends me things for the Oscar

- When were you most happy?

- I think now, and when I was seven. I remember
going on a family holiday with my mum and
grandparents to Walton-on-the-Naze. It wasn’t
glamorous but I remember it being really fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top