Glee producers ban sex on the set

Glee

“I’ve certainly dated people I’ve worked with and, you know, when you work on a set for 18 hours a day
I think it’s natural,” executive producer Ryan Murphy said.
“But I have a rule: Don’t do it in your trailer. They’ve broken that rule on many occasions.
I’m like, ‘I know you guys are young and hormonal, but don’t do it in your trailer.’
I’m the dad, that’s what I say.”

Off the set, though, the Glee kids apparently have no qualms about getting to know each other better.
Mark Salling (Puck) and Naya Rivera (Santana) reportedly began dating during Glee’s first season
and Kevin McHale (Artie) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina) seem to have continued their onscreen romance
in real life after they were photographed clubbing in London and gallivanting in Monaco.

Glee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top